As you may have noticed, crypto and especially DeFi is (very) risky. There are a lot of projects launched each week, but unfortunately also ended. The reasons can be different, like:
- No more balance within the (smart)contract. This happens a lot within "miner" projects.
- Rugpulls (the developers disappear with your money)
- Just plain scam (promises are just not met)
- Projects end because of other more legit problems like, no more developers, just no more demand
This page lists projects that I have invested in and ended in 2023.
- 04/03: Citadel (rugged?)
- 21/02: Growmoney (scam)
- 18/02: Baked Beans V2 (balance 0)
- 12/02: Consolidate Trade Finance (rugged)
- 10/02: Unlimited (contract balance drained)
- 07/02: ValleySwap (rug pull)